2017 LP Traditional in Honey Burst – full Larry Corsa Conversion
Comparable Value = $2,535!
Killer Flame Top Traditional Bargain !
2017 Gibson Les Paul Traditional in Honeyburst
8lbs 10oz (3.91 Kg.) – Full Solid Body
No weight relief at all !
Original Features / Details: This Traditional has an exceptionally vibrant flamed maple top that easily could have been put on a 59 Reissue. The top’s movement is spectacular – thin and wide ribbon flames that change constantly in different lighting. It has subtle vertical grain pattern too. In Excellent Overall Condition with extremely minor signs of play wear, most significant is a spot of buckle rash on the back – see close up photos. I was able to buy this Traditional at very good price that I can pass along to you, the player.
This Trad sports Corsa Manalishi Pickups with a Push-Pull Pot for the Out Of Phase (OOP) engagement. It has all the Faber Hardware upgrades. A Nitro finished solid mahogany body with maple top. Neck shape: 50’s Rounded – 24.75″ scale maple set neck with 22-frets – 12″-radius rosewood fingerboard.
Included: Brand New TKL Les Paul Hard Shell Case
A Steal at $1999 !
The Corsa Conversion Value Proposition:
- 2017 Gibson Les Paul Tributes in similar condition retail on average for $1900 – This Traditional’s Flame Top places it way above average.
- Upgraded Pickup Switch & Output Jack $24
- Corsa Manalishi™ Pickups: $300
- Push-Pull pot for phase changing: total harness value $80
- Faber® Premium Tone-Lock Bridge: $95
- Faber® Premium “Pro” BSWKIT bridge posts/thumb wheels: $32
- Faber® Premium TP-’59 tailpiece: $48
- Faber® Premium Tone-Lock Studs/Spacers: $42
- Appointments: Poker Chip, Pickup Rings, Jack Plate, etc. $22
Over $2500 in total value – Yours Completed for $1999.00
Out of stock